Caused by a massive improvement in manufacturing techniques and people becoming more and more aware of however long it takes environmental benefits artificial grass can offer, it is now becoming very well liked and is being seen as a real alternative to natural grass. Before Artificial Grass or Astro Turf was usually on a sports and recreation centres, but with it now meant to feel and look so realistic, it is becoming so popular amongst the community that you are just as likely to see it laid in your neighbours lawn.
There are three distinct categories the benefits of Artificial Grass belong to:
The first benefit being the changes it can make to your lifestyle and exactly how easy it is to take care of. Mowing your lawn is one of the significantly less glamorous jobs that we do on a regular basis during the summer months and may also take up to 3 hours of your time depending on the size of your garden. On this day and age it seems that we all now live our lives at a one hundred dollars miles per hour and our own personal relaxation time has became a valuable commodity as we try to juggle our daily commitments, so you have to ask yourself the question, do you really want to be shelling out this time mowing and taking care of your lawn?
Below we have pulled together a list of just some of the benefits of installing Artificial Your lawn:
1 . Once laid artificial grass needs very little routine maintenance, which in turn frees up all the time you would have spent in the cold weather months mowing your lawn, allowing you to do something more rewarding and enjoyable with your time.
2 . Artificial grass is good for older people who can no longer manage the physical aspect of nurturing their own gardens and now either rely on family and friends or fork out a professional gardening company to take care of it. The beauty of artificial backyard is, once laid it takes very little time and effort to nurture. It has also became a very popular option with Holiday home users who only tend to visit their properties occasionally, commonly at the end of the holiday season so don’t have the time or information to care for their lawns properly, meaning they have to employ a professional company to take care of it in their absence.
The Environmental important things about Artificial Grass.
In recent years in the UK we’ve seen increased prohibitions being put on water usage in the form of hose pipe bans. This can be bad news for natural lawns. A natural lawn that isn’t watered in hot weather can be permanently damaged in the space connected with days, this is one worry you don’t have with artificial turf. Meaning installing artificial grass actively helps the environment by substantially reducing the water usage per household.
Below we now have listed a couple of other environmental benefits artificial grass offers:
• No use of fertilisers.
• No carbon emissions from the use of petrol lawn mowers and strimmers.
Man-made grass has many other benefits:
• Artificial grass is a wonderful surface for use in dog or pet runs as its very easy to keep clean and sterile, making it a particular favourite with puppy kennel owners.
• It makes and excellent substitute for healthy grass around swimming pools as it means no muddy areas where dust and dirt can be carried into the pool by means of dirty feet, which you would normally get with pure grass. It also stays green and pleasant to look at regardless of weather conditions.
• Its also great for high usage elements of you garden where there is constant footfall i. e. kids swings or slides etc . where it can be carefully put down to blend in with surrounding features and eliminate muddy parts, leaving your garden looking in top condition throughout the summer seasonn.
• It can also be used for roof gardens in properties the place that the roof just isn’t strong enough to support the weight of a all natural turf. With Artificial Grass you don’t have the weight issue therefore you don’t have the hassle of cutting it.